Wednesday 4 September 2013

What are these??



So, I planted a ton of seeds in February and many of them never germinated.  I recycled that old soil when I bought some dormant berry bushes, and so now I have some plants which eventually germinated alongside the berry bushes and I have no idea what they are.  Please let me know if you have any idea what these are!!


So this one is pretty small and weak seeming, but the stem is actually kind of woody, and the flowers are small and white like the picture below:



There's also this which was hiding beneath the blueberry plant.  On close inspection it looks like there are tiny berries growing on it, but there's been no flowers, so I'm not sure if that's what they are.


The stem is on its way to becoming woody, but its still very green, and since I moved this into its own pot away from the blueberry it seems to be suffering, so I'm thinking it maybe needs a more acidic approach to the soil, as I've not been treating it that way.

Does anyone have any ideas what either of these plants are and any growth tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment